Monday, February 23, 2009

Surgery tomorrow



Hudson is being neutered tomorrow :( so we took him to the dog park today for some playtime since he will have to stay over night at the vet. He did exceptional today and actually played with a couple of dogs. He LOVES the dog park, but doesn't play with the dogs there all that often, he just kind of sniffs them, but today he ran around and romped with one little dog in particular. It made me so happy. Our boy's personality shines through more and more every day. He gets especially excited when it's feeding time and he actually jumps around like our Pomeranians did when I was growing up. He has also been pretty consistent with the potty bell and rings it often! We are pretty excited about that. He really is a wonderful dog and we're so happy to have him. Now if I can just make it through tomorrow I'll be fine, I don't want to leave my boy at the vet over night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment