Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goodies for Hudson

I'm an ebay addict, and today I scored a dog car harness (we'll be traveling this month and Hudson is terrible about sitting still in the car, plus I'd like to keep him safe), a doggy coat (my boy gets cold in the sub-freezing temps!), a Wubba Kong toy, a Bad cuz toy, and a new kong with ziggies treats. I can't wait until they come! Also I was very excited today when Hudson whined by the back door to let me know he needed to go out, he went right out and peed! I noticed a foul odor coming from Hudson's mouth today :( Not just normal doggy breath, it smelled ROTten. I looked at his teeth and they just don't look right, they look broken and one has a dark spot in the middle, not sure if that's the root or not, but I'm having the vet look at it when we take him to get his ear rechecked.

2 comments: