Thursday, February 19, 2009

Coming out of his shell


So Mr. Hudson is coming out of his shell. He is so playful these days! He has a particular interest in my shoes and when he's feeling playful, the ornery little sticker will grab any shoe he can find and run with it and shake it back and forth in his mouth. I have tons of shoes too so he doesn't have to look very hard to find one. We actually found him chewing on one of them and I was upset, but I was able to salvage it and now I know to keep my shoes put up. He is also very interested in the kitties and desperately wants to play with them. He stands by them and wags his tail and sometimes makes little whining sounds to try to get them to play, but of course they won't play with him. Eventually we'd like to get Hudson a playmate, but that will be way in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment