Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hudson's favorite toy

I wanted to post about the best toy of all time. Well at least to my boy it is. LOL. I figured out early on that he LOVES tennis balls, but the first ones we got he flattened in about two seconds. Well I found some tennis balls at Petco that are made by the Kong company. They are larger then a regular tennis ball which is better for his big mouth AND they make an extremely irritating squeeky sound when you squeeze them. Bad for mommy's ears, but Hudson thinks he's died and gone to heaven. He gets that ball in his mouth and squeezes it with a big giddy goofy grin on his face. They also come two in a pack! Also so far he hasn't been able to put a hole in it. He loves this thing. (Mommy and Daddy like it too!)


*Also on a funny side note, on our walk today 3 tiny Chihuahuas came running out of a yard at Hudson. They wanted to play! The one that got closest to him was wagging it's tiny tail and being all cute. LOL. I think Hudson thought they were squirrels. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found Hudson! Nothing is better than a wonderful dog. He is beautiful! I only wish toys lasted this log with Bailey...he's a chewer!

    ReplyDelete