Thursday, April 16, 2009

We got a new baby!!!

Yesterday on my dad's birthday we adopted a little girlfriend for Hudson! He just really seemed like he wanted another dog to play with and we always have enough love for another dog!! She is an 8 month old little weimy girl that was rescued from our local pound. She is absolutely precious, although wild!! She has so much puppy energy and she's going to require lots of patience and training, but she wants to please. We love her already, and oh yeah, her name is Bailey. Doesn't Bailey and Hudson have a nice ring to it? I think our doggy family is complete. Her and Hudson are getting along very nicely and play really well together. I was a little worried that my boy wouldn't be as attached to me with another dog in the house to keep him occupied, but as I type this, he's curled up next to me with his head in my lap, just like he always does, and Miss Bailey is on my other side chewing away on a tennis ball. I love my dogs. More pics of Bailey and Hudson playing together will be up soon! I'm also going to try to put a video clip of them playing up.










Isn't she cute?

1 comment:

  1. No fair! I want another Weim!! :) But congrats! And mine is Bailey too....but it's a male.

    Someday...Someday I'll have 2!

    ReplyDelete