Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can she already be feeling better??

Bailey slept for about 3 hours, I had her head on a pillow to help with her congestion and my bath robe on her to keep her warm(I took pics! Lol). I was also wiping her nose (haha that just sounds funny) about every half an hour to keep the crusties at bey and I even spoon fed her some yogurt(which she gladly accepted) and about 6pm she wanted to go out and her and Hudson have been playing ever since, everytime I let them in, they go back to the door wanting to go out again. I worried that she shouldn't be playing, but I figured if she didn't want to, she wouldn't because earlier she hardly wanted to move. Could she be feeling better already? I know antibiotics can make people feel better really fast, so I'm assuming they can do the same for dogs. Also she's been drinking water really well which makes me happy because the vet says that Gentamicin can damage the kidneys. So far I'm feeling pretty good about her recovering but I know it's still early! :) keeping fingers crossed! I'll post pics of her looking pathetic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment