Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Highlights from today.

Hudson was hilarious today....and naughty! First the naughty part, I was making corn bread to go with our bean soup and I had left the pan with the corn bread batter on the kitchen counter while the oven was preheating. Well before I knew what hit me I see Hudson walking out of the kitchen with a suspicious corn bread batter colored substance on his chin and he's licking his floppy pink lips. I wanted to tan his hide! That was my only mix and I had to go all the way to Kroger to get another mix (because I REALLY wanted sweet corn bread). Then during dinner Hudson snuck up on me and tried to slurp bean soup right out of my bowl!! Will found it utterly hilarious. Hudson usually isn't that gutsy. The little stinker. Now for the hilarious part, we have this crazy toy for the cats called "Da' Bird". It's some feathers attached to a thin 3 ft long pole and when you wave it around, the feathers "flap" and it looks and sounds like a real bird. Kitties love it....Kitties and apparently Weimaraners too. Hudson went nuts over that thing, he was jumping in the air and biting at it and he even started whimpering he wanted it so bad. So I let him "catch" it and he carried it to his toy spot, pole and all, I had to pry it from his mouth. This dog keeps me in stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment