Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things we are learning about our boy.


I'm happy to report (albeit a little grossed out) that we plucked a lifeless tapeworm off of our boy's bottom and he seems much more active and alert today. Also, I haven't seen him scratch all day. So we've learned a few things about our boy since he came home. Much to my delight, he can catch treats in the air, and he's rather good at it. I was so excited I squealed like a little girl. He also loves toys and will play keep away, chases tennis balls, and catch tennis balls. We got him a stuffed "pheasant" that makes a honking sound and he's having a ball taking it to his crate and squeaking it. On our daily walks, Hudson tries to chase squirrels and "tree" them. We can't let him off the leash to go in other people yards, so unfortunately all he can do at this point is perk his ears and try to chase them. Oh how I can't wait until it gets warm and we can do all kinds of fun outdoors things with him and let him actually chase squirrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment